Real-world class exercises included throughout the program
TRENDS Training have partnered with KMI (Knowledge Management Institute) to offer this important Program
The CKM program is KM Institute's flagship course, delivered in up to 15 countries yearly, with many thousands Certified since 2001. Delivered by internationally acclaimed speaker/instructor Douglas Weidner and other expert faculty.
The face-to-face workshop includes expert instructor lecture, classroom discussion, and interactive group exercises designed to engage participants in real-life scenarios and applications to your personal and organizational challenges.
Who Should Attend?
The KM Institute CKM is the premier Certification program designed for:
- those tasked to lead or improve KM initiatives;
- anyone interested in gaining a solid grasp of common KM principles at an advanced level with actual "hands-on" experience performing KM.
- CKM Graduates range from newcomers to seasoned practitioners,
- project managers to CKOs, public/private sectors.
Regardless of your organization's size, structure or purpose, we provide you with the knowledge and skills to lead successful, real-world KM initiatives. And, whether you are new or advanced, anyone can start!
- Perform KM using proven tips/tools anyone can use!
- Build Collaborative Environments, better communication, spark innovation
- Transform your organization into a rapid-learning environment
- Develop innovative ways to motivate your staff with quick wins
- Create the KM Vision for your company, including a solid strategy to get there
- Initiate with your peers successful Communities of Practice
- Discover usable, real-world KM principles and keys to success
- Be awarded the CKM designation
- Receive a CKM certificate commemorating your accomplishment
- Be eligible to participate as a member of the CKM Alumni Community
- Enjoy continuous learning at the KMI “Knowledge Hub” (within our LMS)
- KMI’s proprietary "Knowledge Hub" is included as part of your lifelong KM learning experience, at no additional charge to the CKM student/grad.
- Implement Grassroots KM
- The KMBOK™ Methodology and Knowledge Maturity Model (KMM™)
- Perform KM (KM Competencies and Associated KM “Bulls”)
- Theme IV: KM404– Study Special Topics, Enrichment
- Knowledge Nuggets™
- Knowledge Hub – Continued Learning
For further details or to apply for this course Apply Here